Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life isn't a Disney movie, love isn't perfect



For every heart that finds love, there is a heart that cries. For every dream that is reborn, there is a dream that dies. For every day filled with sun, there is a day of rain. For every hour filled with joy there is an hour of pain. For every smile upon a face, there is a tear to cry. For every fond hello you say, there is a sad goodbye.



Before I met u I dream of someone holding my hand, before I was with u I had to dream of someone kissing me goodnight. Before I met u I actually hated myself, I had no reason for living and I had no reason for going on. u have me hope and u gave me love and u gave me a reason to go on. u gave me the power to love myself and I will never forget that.

And what I finally decided i§, maybe I don't want to get over you, maybe I don't want anyone but you, maybe thats why I still think about you everyday even though I know we will never have what we used to..maybe 

When you remember how hard it is to change yourself, you begin to understand what little chance we have of changing others...

No comments:

Post a Comment